To assist with processing, administering and report of: Commercial, Mortgage and Consumer Loans.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
1. To possess excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail.
2. To prepare loan files timely and accurately.
3. To utilize strong time management skills.
4. To keep supervisor informed regarding key operating issues affecting the department.
5. To provide informed, professional and accurate service to members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: Two to five years of similar or related experience.
Education: (1) A two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.
How to Apply:
Send resume via one of the options listed below:
· Fax to 318-449-5552
· Mail to: Attn: Human Resources
Heart of Louisiana Credit Union
PO Box 4030
Pineville LA 71361