Communicate the Heart of Louisiana brand to the membership and general public. Plan, direct and coordinate the efforts of marketing and business development to accomplish credit union goals and objectives.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Live the Heart of Louisiana brand. Coach the team to live the brand and to deliver the Member Experience to every member.
- Assist in development of the strategic marketing plan and execute the plan.
- Assist in preparation of the marketing budget. Implement and supervise the budget form the department that is consistent with the overall strategic plan.
- Ensure that all marketing materials and campaigns are consistent with the Heart of LA brand.
- Direct all digital marketing including but not limited to: social media platforms, website, online/mobile banking and future intranet. Ensure the continuous promotion of Heart as well as increased digital traffic.
- Develop media advertising and sales literature directly or through outside vendors and present to the CEO. Utilize a variety of computer applications in the design of marketing materials.
- Direct all marketing campaigns. Communicates marketing campaign goals to the staff and ensures staff buy-in. Analyzes and reports on effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Manages SEG group relationships and promotes Heart of Louisiana to their employees.
- Maintains a visible presence in the community and promotes the credit union.
- Relationship manager for marketing vendors. Responsible for maintaining good working relationships negotiating contracts and ensuring delivery.
- Coordinates special events, oversees planning, schedules and implementation as required for proper execution of each event. Coordinates the annual meeting, including production of reports, facilities and meeting logistics.
- Serve on the Management Team and Alco Committee of the credit union, providing a marketing perspective on strategy, goals, programs and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To exemplify our culture standards.
- To keep abreast of social media trends and market the credit union effectively to younger members as well as continuing established marketing channels to older generations.
- To provide input based on current research data, regarding market strategies and strategic direction to the Executive Team.
- To deliver planned results within the budget, to meet the credit union's strategic goals.
- To employ motivating presentation skills when presenting marketing promotions to team.
- To work with management team in supporting public relations, business and community involvement efforts.
- To provide informed, prompt, professional and accurate service and support to all members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: Two years to five years of similar or related experience.
Education: A two - year college degree
Interpersonal Skills: The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of this job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
How to Apply:
Send resume via one of the options listed below:
Fax to 318-449-5552
Mail to: Attn: Human Resources Heart of Louisiana Credit Union, PO Box 4030, Pineville LA 71361