To serve members by providing information in accurate, professional and efficient manner via telephone, mail, or email.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Answer member calls and assist members with balance inquiries, transfers, reset online services, post loan payments, teller checks and resolve member problems.
- Assist members with debit and credit card issues and ordering cards. Process returned mail and mobile deposits. Answer the general information emails. Perform routine maintenance on accounts.
- Assist members with resolving lending questions and issues.
- Promote benefit awareness and member experience.
- Perform Member Service Center opening and closing procedures.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Possess excellent telephone communication skills and ensure the member or team member understands the message you are trying to convey.
- Ensure work continues at a steady pace with a high rate of accuracy.
- Perform all duties in a timely manner to ensure emmber satisfaction.
- Clear and efficiently written and verbal communication.
- Comply with all credit union policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Experience: Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
How to Apply
Send resume via one of the options listed below:
Fax to 318-449-5552
Attn: Human Resources
Heart of Louisiana Credit Union
PO Box 4030
Pineville LA 71361