Responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the activities and goals of all Credit Union Branches through supervision of Branch Managers. Lead the Member Service Dept. to provide exceptional service to our members, insuring compliance with regulations and credit union policy. Develops, introduces and monitors operational policies and procedures. Supervises and directs operations of the plastic card program. Serves as BSA Officer and Security Officer.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
· Live the Heart of Louisiana brand and coach the Member Service Department to live the brand.
· Provides leadership with proactive coaching of Branch Managers. Insures the branches deliver quality member service as well as meeting organizational goals and objectives. Monitors product delivery quality and takes action to resolve problems.
· Visits branches on a regular basis, monitoring quality of member service and adoption goal performance. Holds regular meetings with Branch Managers.
· Collaborates with the Employee Development Department to insure that the member service staff is thoroughly trained on credit union products, procedures and policies as well as the technical aspects of the system.
· Keep abreast of best practices within the member service field. Applies this knowledge to develop and implement business processes that improve adoption goals, service quality and productivity in the branches.
· Assume duties and responsibilities of a Branch Manager on a relief basis.
· Collaborates with Marketing Department in product promotions, dealership relationship development and new member acquisition.
· Develop, propose, gain acceptance for and implement the member service program policy and strategy. Insure compliance with regulation.
· Prepare reports for management and board of directors on branch volume and activity.
· Serve on the Executive team of the credit union, providing a member perspective on strategy, goals, programs, and policies.
· Performs other jobs related duties assigned.
· To exemplify our culture standards.
· To maintain a cohesive, highly trained, and motivated staff that is sufficient to meeting the daily member services needs of the members.
· To communicate new programs and changes to policies and procedures to the member service department and ensure understanding and implementation.
· To keep management informed regarding key issues affecting the department.
· To foster the growth and development of the Branch Managers.
· To provide an "Open door" atmosphere for your staff, help them with issues and listen to their concerns.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: 5— 10 years of similar or related experience.
Education: A college degree
Interpersonal Skills: The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
Other Skills: Must have in-depth understanding of and ability to interpret regulations affecting deposit programs within the Credit Union, including regulations: B,D,E,Z,CC, and DD. Strong supervisory, PC (technology), compliance, leadership, written, and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
Send resume via one of the options listed below:
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Fax to 318-449-5552
· Mail to: Attn: Human Resources
Heart of Louisiana Credit Union
PO Box 4030
Pineville LA 71361