Lead the Lending Department to meet credit union goals and objectives and provide exceptional service to our members. Direct and coordinate all lending activities insuring compliance with regulations and credit union policy.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Live the Heart of Louisiana brand and coach the Lending Department to live the brand.
· Focus the Lending Department on meeting or exceeding the strategic, budget and marketing goals of the credit union.
· Insure that the lending staff is thoroughly trained on credit union products, procedures and policies as well as the technical aspects of the system and underwriting standards.
· Develop, propose, gain acceptance for and implement the lending program policy and strategy. Ensure compliance with regulation.
· Monitor product delivery and quality and take action to resolve problems. Research and propose new products.
· Serve on the Executive Team of the credit union, providing a lending perspective on strategy, goals, programs and policies.
· Performs other jobs related duties assigned.
· To exemplify our culture standards.
· To maintain a cohesive, highly trained, and motivated staff that is sufficient to meeting the daily lending needs of the members.
· To communicate new programs and changes to policies and procedures to the lending department and ensure understanding and implementation.
· To keep management informed regarding key issues affecting the department.
· To coach each member of the department and provide honest feedback on performance.
· To provide an "Open door" atmosphere for your staff, help them with issues and listen to their concerns.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: 5— 10 years of similar or related experience.
Education: A college degree
Interpersonal Skills: The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
Other Skills: Must have in depth understanding of and ability to interpret regulations affecting lending programs. Extensive knowledge of consumer, commercial and real estate lending practices and procedures. Should be able to run spreadsheet and word processing software.
How to Apply:
Send resume via one of the options listed below:
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Fax to 318-449-5552
· Mail to: Attn: Human Resources
Heart of Louisiana Credit Union
PO Box 4030
Pineville LA 71361